Regulation of the minister of finance from the 21st March 2016 on terms of payment, amount and manner of calculation of the due payment to cover the cost of activities of Financial Ombudsman and his Office
1. „§ 16. 1. Advance payments described in § 5-14 are paid by financial market entities:
- by the end of the quarter for which the advance payment is due to be paid – in case of advance payments for three first quarters of calendar year;
- until the 31st October of a given year – in case of advance payments for the last quarter of calendar year.
2. Advance payments described in § 5-14 are paid by financial market entities at bank account of Office of Ombudsman and the entities at the same time inform Ombudsman about the basis for payments’ calculation, the period they concern and their amount, in form of declaration, which specimen is defined by appendix no. 1 to the regulation.
3. Declaration is submitted in form of electronic document in the meaning of the law from the 17th February 2005 on implementation of IT solutions in activities of entities fulfilling public tasks (Journal of Laws from 2014, item 1114 and from 2016, item 352).
4. Entities shall use ICT system available at the internet website of Ombudsman in order to submit declaration.
Application: e-Deklaracje - https://edeklaracje.rf.gov.pl/
In order to conduct registration, we kindly ask you to proceed as follows:
1. register in the system e-Deklaracje
2. print and fill in the authorisation form *
3. send the authorisation in written form to the Office of Financial Ombudsman
Sending a scan of authorisation at the following e-mail address: (email@example.com) will expedite the process of finishing registration.
*Authorisation form is available at application’s bar
Bank account: Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
I Oddział w Warszawie
SWIFT code: GOSKPLPW
From the 1st of January 2017 every entity had oppened by us an individual bank account to pay at Financial Ombudsman (visible in the application e-Deklaracje in „entity data”)
Foreign insurance institution establishes the advance payment for the current quarter based on gross sums of premiums collected in the previous qauarter