The Advisory Scientific Committee at the Financial Ombudsman consists of people of science representing various fields of knowledge and various research centers. The tasks of the Committee include in particular:
– diagnosing and defining from the perspective of the scientific community the key problems of protecting customers of financial market entities and proposing ways of solving them,
– reviewing international solutions and presenting comparative analyses in the area of protecting customers of financial market entities,
– recommending scientific research useful for taking further actions to protect customers of financial market entities
– proposing directions of cooperation with the scientific community
– providing assistance and support in the implementation of education and information projects.