The Financial Ombudsman supports customers in disputes with financial market entities in various ways. See how you can contact us depending on the type of assistance you need.
1) The Office of the Financial Ombudsman informs that in connection with the COVID-19 coronavirus, special telephone numbers and e-mail addresses have been made available. You can submit information on objections to the activities of financial institutions in connection with the pandemic.
The helpline is open from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.:
- insurance and pension matters 22 333 73 37
- banking and capital matters 22 333 73 38
Please note! Currently proposed contracts or annexes sent to the e-mail address will not be analysed in relation to an individual case. If non-compliance with the law or best practices is noticed, the Financial Ombudsman will only take systemic actions.
2) Expert advice on matters not related to the COVID-19 coronavirus
Our expert helpline is available from 9.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. (contact numbers at the link below)
E-mail advice can be obtained by writing to the following address: email@example.com or via the contact form (form in Polish).
Please note! Depending on the complexity of the case, the waiting time for a response to the e-mail is approximately 2 weeks.
3) Information on the status of applications addressed to the Financial Ombudsman is provided only by phone between 10.00 a.m. and 2.00 p.m. at the following telephone numbers: 22 333-73-26 and 22 333-73-27.
We would like to kindly inform you that due to the pandemic, the Office of the Financial Ombudsman is closed to the public until further notice.
Requests sent to the e-mail address should be in the form of a scan of the signed request or contain an electronic signature.
Biuro Rzecznika Finansowego
Al. Jerozolimskie 87
NIP number: 525 15 66 173
tel. +48 22 333-73-26 – Reception
+48 22 333-73-27 – Reception
fax +48 22 333-73-29